Ref number: No. 518987-LLP-1-2011-1-ES-KA3-KA3MP (2011-2013)
The Organized training courses for teachers, future authors of learning materials and modules, and museum employees will build the e-didactic competences in the STEM lab work by providing remote Explanations, Offering Practically-oriented Approaches for Strengthening educational programs and technical practices.
During the training, at Least 100 teachers will integrate AT LEAST into one learning module. Their summarizes test them In Their classrooms, and Their Encourage students to apply What They Learned in a Final project
The six comprehensive learning modules with remote experiments – in Inglés and national languages of the partners -. will be prepared based on the target groups’ Requirements
The learning and teaching materials will be incorporated in an e-platform With . personalized learning environment
The remote experiments as a part of the museum exhibition will OLAREX Emphasize hands-on experience, and context-based learning, making a unique non esta output e-learning tool-Formal.
The above activities will ECOG the AIMS project:
(1) to define the school / academy ICT needs for knowledge and skills in the STEM;
(2) to build teachers’, students’, and museum employees’ e-didactic competences in the STEM;
(3) to Develop Practically-oriented learning modules with remote experiments and integrate contents and functionalities in e-learning portal;
(4) to Enhance and modernize the teaching / learning tools and methods for non-Formal and Formal Institutions-lifelong learning;
(5) to initiate the linkage school- enterprises.
- University of Deusto, Spain (coordinator),
- Andres Urdaneta School, Spain,
- Europe Media Non-Profit Ltd., Hungary
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- BG / BRG Peraustraße, Villach, Austria,
- Националния Политехнически Музей, Bulgaria,
- Vytauto Didžiojo Universitetas, Lithuania,
- Radomska Szkoła Wyższa, Poland