DeustoTech Learning deals with technology to increase the interest of young boys and girls in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics). We develop educational resources, tools and activities for teachers and students, so they can get close to STEM in a playful way. At mid-term, we aim to overcome the barriers young students have to pursue scientific or technological careers, especially among girls.
Our great interest in promoting STEM is reinforced by the projects that address these topics:
- MissToHit: From Misconceptions To Learning Insights Through Inquiry With Playful Physical Objects (2015‐1‐ES01‐KA201‐016001)
- Make World, learning Science through Computational Thinking (2014-1-ES01-KA201-004966)
- GoLab, Global Online Science Labs for Inquiry Learning at School (FP7-ICT-2011-8, Nr. 317601)
- ODL, Open Discovery of STEM Laboratories
- Trastea, learning activities and workshops to develop computational skills through programming and robotics
- EIMA 2.0, Open Eductional Resources for technology and mathematics